To keep your customers, guests, and employees comfortable, it’s important to have fully functioning heating and cooling units. When your HVAC system fails, get professional help ASAP. Call A & W Plumbing and Heating, Inc. for commercial HVAC services in the Southern Illinois area. We answer the phone 24/7, so we won’t miss your call, day or night.
We offer the following services:
Check out our recent commercial projects before getting started. With our help, you'll get on-time service and honest pricing.
Benefits to Installing a New Heating System
Installing a new heating system in your property or building can have many benefits. Some of the advantages can include:
- Increased energy efficiency: This can result in lower utility bills as the unit has to work less hard to warm the building.
- Increased comfort: The newer unit should provide optimal performance to warm your building to the desired temperature.
- Improved indoor air quality: Newer units can remove pollutants and particles from the air.
- Assurance that you won’t need repairs anytime soon: This can be one of the biggest advantages knowing that you won’t have an untimely breakdown in the middle of winter.
- Even heating without temperature inconsistencies: This can prevent certain areas of the building from becoming warmer than others.
Advantages of Replacing Your AC
Replacing your older air conditioner with a newer model can give you peace-of-mind knowing the system won’t need repairs in the near future. It can also provide the following benefits:
- A more energy-efficient unit
- Increased comfort in the interior of the building
- Lower utility bills
- Consistent cooling throughout the property
- Increased indoor air quality
- Limited repairs
- More quiet operation
- More climate control with a programmable thermostat or zoned cooling system
When your property's plumbing system is experiencing issues, get it fixed ASAP! Contact our Southern Illinois team for no mess left behind service.
Why Is Regular Heating and Cooling System Maintenance Important?
To keep your HVAC system running efficiently, it’s important to keep it properly maintained. Having it serviced by a professional regularly can provide the following benefits:
- Allow the unit to last longer. Technicians can repair and replace components as needed, allowing the system to keep functioning properly.
- Keep the system running efficiently. Experts will check the inner components to ensure everything is oiled, lubricated, cleaned and performing as expected.
- Properly regulate temperatures throughout the building. Keeping the unit in good working condition can allow for even heating and cooling.
- Remove dust, dirt and other debris from the system by changing the filters regularly.
- Increase indoor air quality. Changing the air filters and ensuring there are no leaks or other issues can keep the inhabitants of the building safe and healthy.